Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Part-time Executive Administrative Assistant
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Executive Administrative Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Assistant to provide on-call support to our Senior Vice President leading our Market Development activities in our Commercial Energy business. The position will also support other senior leadership on this team throughout North America. This resource will be based in our Warwick, RI, office. You should have a combination of interpersonal and analytical skills that will make you a critical member of our team from the day you arrive. We place a premium on professionalism, confidentiality, an ability to work independently, when necessary, but to function as part of a team, and a commitment to high client satisfaction. This position will include assisting with various tasks in support of communications, expense reporting, and event scheduling. Interactions with senior staff will require a candidate with a professional demeanor, both on the phone and in written correspondence.
To start this position will work approximately 20 hours per week. The schedule will vary from week to week based on workload and the Senior Vice President’s work and travel schedule.
- Assist with scheduling and organizing meetings and provide support with technology needs for virtual meetings and teleconferences
- Assist with scanning, copying, and other office technologies
- Ordering office supplies
- Detailed note taking
- Assist with production of documents
- Complete expense reports, prepare invoices for approval and payment
- Draft and edit correspondence and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist with responding to internal ICF corporate requests
- Contribute timely and proactive assistance in maintaining records, databases, and generating reports
- Provide assistance with support requests from leadership team
- Participate in special projects, as required
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to support and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Resourcefulness and strategic ability to identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Flexibility to handle multiple priorities
- 3+ years of administrative or related experience in a professional environment
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Financial and Timekeeping Systems (CostPoint/Cognos and Deltek)
- SharePoint experience
- Skype for Business
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Warwick, RI (RI02)