Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Subcontracts Administrator - ICF – London, United Kingdom
ICF International is expanding and seeks a Subcontracts Administrator, reporting to the ICF Europe & Asia Group (E&A) Procurement Director, in providing a comprehensive procurement service to all Divisions within ICF E&A. The Subcontracts Administrator will be part of the ICF Procurement Team and will be based in our London office. The Subcontracts Administrator will have significant responsibility including direct working relationships with senior leadership and key stakeholders within the company globally. You will be responsible for subcontracts administration functions including, but not limited to agreement preparation, negotiations and audit compliance.
The successful candidate will have experience of drafting and negotiating legally-sound subcontracts, teaming and non-disclosure agreements, and other related documents, while offering reliable Subcontracts advice to the business. The Subcontracts Administrator will also be required to assist with maintaining corporate compliance and ensuring that ICF upholds exemplary standards with regards to Anti-Bribery and Corruption issues.
If you are looking to further your career in subcontracts and procurement, this is an excellent learning opportunity with the potential for professional growth. Check out ICF!
ICF partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defence markets. The company combines passion for its work with appropriate sector expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through to implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,500 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's website is www.icf.com
The successful candidate will need to be highly organized, with a conscientious approach and an acute attention to detail. He/she will also need to demonstrate excellent English oral and written communication skills, including the confidence and professionalism to liaise with external parties. As a team player, he/she will be responsive, flexible, quick to learn and able to plan, prioritize and manage workloads effectively, with increasing autonomy over time.
In return for this post, we will provide you with the support and training to further your personal development. We will provide an environment where your intellectual and practical abilities are enhanced in a positive and challenging way. We offer a comprehensive talent development programme and foster a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is also an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The role would include the following tasks:
- Collaborating with the business and various central business services.
- Work with Program Managers to establish NDA's, develop qualified sources, request pricing and delivery, competitively select suppliers, document procurement action and place purchase orders/subcontracts
- Liaising with Suppliers/ Vendors and assisting the Senior Procurement Manager in identifying potential suppliers and sourcing activities in the indirect categories of spend.
- Evaluate complex terms and conditions and issue different types of Subcontracts.
- Receive requisitions; analyze for quantity, specifications and delivery requirements
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure delivery schedules and key milestones are achieved
- Ensure assigned purchase orders and subcontracts are closed out properly.
- Support proposal efforts with RFP’s/RFQ’s
- Develop alternate sources, ensuring continuity of supply, consistency of quality, and competitive pricing
- Consolidate requirements and utilize the most suitable method of purchasing such as purchase order, subcontract, blanket purchase order.
- Maintain subcontract and purchase order files in audit ready condition
- Evaluate suppliers through methods such as supplier visitations and various objective performance measurements, including on-time delivery, service performance, and price performance
- Checking and if necessary amending any incorrectly raised purchase orders, issuing purchase orders and dealing with purchase order queries;
- Prepare, issue and negotiate subcontract documents and amendments, including identification and inclusion of flow down requirements from the prime contract commensurate with delegated procurement authority
- Drafting Subcontract Agreements/Pre-bid Agreements/Variation documents; provide support implementation and compliance to framework contracts.
- Supplier Due Diligence activities;
- Working with Accounts Payable to resolve invoice queries/exceptions;
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post.
- Manage and Maintain Contracts documents in line with company’s policies
- Provide a weekly summary report to the E&A Senior Procurement Manager on all Subcontracting activities
- Previous experience of working within a Procurement Team.
- Previous experience working in a professional services company;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to deliver information clearly and concisely to colleagues, and suppliers.
- Ability to multi-task and deal effectively with competing demands and deadlines.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate should have:
- Good verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and decision making capabilities.
- Multi-task and work in a fast-paced high volume environment.
- Level of professionalism in providing administrative support.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Sound business ethics, including protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to work with program managers as well as external clients.
- Experience of working within a geographically dispersed team
This is a developmental role in which assistance will be given full training and the opportunity to develop further. The individual should have a strong “can do attitude.” This is an opportunity that will allow an individual to develop their career and be part of a new exciting team to add real value to ICF Europe and Asia Group.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package including 25 days annual holidays and health benefits, an award winning talent development programme, and fosters a highly skilled, energised and empowered workforce. ICF's website is www.icfi.com
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)