Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Information Assurance Engineer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks a Senior Information Assurance Engineer to support a DoD client in efforts to monitor and analyze cyberspace threats and coordinate cyberspace orders among missions. In this role you will be part of the product development team work with the Program Manager, Program Security Officers, System Engineers and others to deliver IA techniques, solutions, and approvals.
- Identify system and subsystem Information Assurance requirements, define and integrate IA architectures into overall product technical architectures, and determines testing requirements and methodologies
- Conduct analytical architecture trade studies and risk management activities related to the development of communications systems
- Ensure system documentation required for IA Assessment & Authorization (A&A) packages are complete and clearly supports validation and Approval To Operate (ATO) in accordance with system security requirements
- Execute or support system A&A efforts for systems that are considered a major upgrade or utilize a new or leading-edge technology
- Evaluate communications system technologies to ensure security designs incorporate commercial and defense best practices
- Monitor internal and external information sources to identify and track potential threats and recommend corrective design guidance
- Execute or supports execution of security testing and evaluation to ensure the correct implementation of security requirements
- Execute security scanning and the analysis of the scan results
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- Active DOD Clearance
- Ability to work in team setting, as well as independently
- Self-starter: identify issues and create action plan for resolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Security+ CE
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)