Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Exercise Planner
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks an experienced Cyber Exercise Planner to support a DoD client in efforts to monitor and analyze cyberspace threats and coordinate cyberspace orders among missions. In this role you will utilize your familiarity with the exercise business model to take an exercise from the concept stage through post exercise evaluations, after-action reports and implementation of results. You will support the full spectrum of cyber exercises including: Tabletop Exercises, Training and Functional Exercises.
- Develop products to include but not limited to meeting notes, mock exercise injects and products, exercise scripts/play, after action reports and recommendations
- Chair and brief at planning conferences of various sizes and be able to culminate findings in clear succinct reporting that will be actionable to the managers and fellow planners
- Develop realistic and challenging exercise scenarios that meet strategic and operational exercise objectives
- Demonstrate analytical ability and subject-matter expertise in planning, documenting, facilitating, after-action reporting and improvement planning
- Coordinate and conduct planning conferences, work group meetings, teleconferences and video-teleconferences
- Apply technical and operational expertise to complex problems in the field of preparedness including, but not limited to, preparedness for terrorist attacks involving cyber threats
- Provide end to end cyber exercise support including scheduling, coordinating, and conducting planning meetings, work group meetings, and exercise facilitation
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
- Active DOD Clearance
- Ability to work in team setting, as well as independently
- Self-starter: identify issues and create action plan for resolution
- Excellent communication skills
- Security+ CE
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)