Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF Inc. is seeking a Contracts Administrator to work in either our Rockville, MD or Fairfax, VA office to administer both proposals and contracts in a growing and dynamic group with a portfolio that includes primarily federal contracts (HHS and affiliated agencies), as well as state and local contracts. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude and an aptitude to learn in an exciting and challenging environment. He/she must be comfortable with: 1) customer interaction, 2) working with geographically-diverse internal customers and management, 3) handling a high volume of proposal submissions including full responsibility for business/cost volume, and 4) performing cradle-to-grave contract administration. This position will primarily support the Health Science & Survey Research (HSSR) Line of Business within our Health, Science, & Human Services Division (HS2), which provides comprehensive cross-cutting technical and consulting services in the areas of Research and Evaluation Science, Behavioral Health, Community Health, Global Health, Chronic Disease & Emerging Health and Sexual Health. This is a unique opportunity in which the candidate will have the opportunity to work with senior staff to learn the market and develop the skills for continued growth.
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontractor documents (when ICF is subcontractor) with prime/RFQ flow-down clauses with oversight.
- Review solicitations and contractual documents for consistency with corporate policy, pertinent regulations and customer requirements.
- Develop business proposals to address requirements, develop pricing strategies and mitigate risk consistent with sound business practices, company policies, and government regulations.
- Identify items of risk to stakeholders and properly resolve/mitigate, with oversight, with the company's best interests in mind.
- Provide oversight and resolve contractual issues that may arise in performance of the contract with a focus on mitigating ICF’s risk while meeting the customer’s needs.
- Support data calls, maintain compliance with SOX and other governmental requirements, as well as agency audit requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure proactive maintenance of contracts documentation consistent with established ICF practices.
- Provide guidance, with input from more senior staff, to internal customers ensuring compliance with RFP requirements while adhering to company policy and established practices to mitigate risks accordingly.
- Ability to handle multiple priority tasks effectively.
Basic qualifications/requirements of the position:
- A minimum of two years of experience in contracts administration.
- A working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Knowledge of various computer programs required (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Reliable and dedicated
- Ability to build solid business relationships both internal to the company and with external customers
- Proactive attitude in order to provide guidance and advice to project teams
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)