Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Project Consultant, Finance Transformation Office
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Behind every great company is a strong corporate team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization. If you’re interested in a rewarding career in marketing and communications, contracts and finance, IT, business development, human resources, or anything in between.
ICF is looking for a full-time Project Consultant to play a key role in driving ICF’s infrastructure transformation. This position will serve as an internal consultant that bridges the gap between strategy and transformational results. The role will report to the Sr. Director, Finance Transformation Office (FTO).
You will be working on innovative initiatives, driving change and executing against our 3 year transformation road map. You will have significant exposure to our business and processes within high-visibility projects. This includes exposure to executive leadership and could be a great opportunity for long-term career growth with ICF.
- Support ICF’s ERP (Costpoint) design and conversion from inception through execution
- Analyze, document and review current and future processes and procedures
- Engages other stakeholders as required for feedback, support of project delivery, etc.
- Provides weekly status reporting and highlights risks to project PM and Work stream Lead; participates in weekly status reviews
- Maintain project management documentation (project plan, status, Sharepoint site, issue/risk/decisions log, change management log, etc.)
- Organize and lead User Acceptance Testing for the ERP implementation
- Accountable for executing tasks and producing deliverables as outlined in the project plan
- Attend and actively participate in project meetings and training; capture meeting minutes and lead discussions
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 year’s of experience
- 1 year of experience working on complex process improvement efforts
- Strong oral communication skills and ability to present to a variety of target audiences.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally, rapidly gain an understanding of financial applications, manage multiple projects with changing priorities and initiate projects with minimal guidance.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations.
- Ability to work independently while also being a strong collaborator.
- Masters of Business Administration degree and/or CPA, CMA and/or CFA a plus.
- Prior management consulting experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft products including Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Deltek/CostPoint experience
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Fairfax, VA (VA01)