Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Development Executive
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job Title Business Development Executive
About ICF Next
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day. We are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
About the team
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an award winning marketing and communications agency in a talented and growing area of the business. You will work on challenging projects and build strong relationships with some of the world’s best-known brands and there is potential to develop further within the Business Development team.
About the role
- Key to this role is proactively sourcing new opportunities by effectively targeting clients via telephone, email and LinkedIn to communicate the ICF Next offering.
- You will support the senior team to map and develop accounts when required and maintain the companies CRM system efficiently.
- You will support the development of existing and new accounts as required, alongside providing management information relating to business development activity.
- You will be skilful in using new business techniques to secure business meetings whilst implementing the ‘ICF Next’ standard in all your work.
- Experience in all areas of securing meetings and contracted relationships with new business clients.
- Experience of lead generation, initial contact, taking of brief/tender opportunities as well as working alongside the assigned team to deliver the agency’s response
- The role will be predominantly office based to begin with but may require occasional attendance at industry and networking events
- A background within a communications/creative services agency would be advantageous but not essential
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)