Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Content Coordinator- Telecommute
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Digital Content Coordinator
ICF is hiring a digital marketing coordinator to join our Integrated Media team upon receiving their bachelor’s degree. As a member of the team, the coordinator will assist in the planning, development, and implementation of social media strategies and tactics to support our efforts with government and private sector clients around the world. Projects will be primarily health-related, though there may be opportunities to work on projects in the consumer goods, energy, international development and other sectors. This role is most heavily focused on social media strategy, analytics, and delivery.
Coordinators will be responsible for writing and scheduling content, campaign reporting, measuring reach, engagement and conversations on social media and developing client deliverables. Qualified candidates will find an environment that offers career path mentoring as well as significant opportunity for advancement.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or related majors
- Knowledge of traditional marketing and social media environments
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability to learn and understand new concepts and markets
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to produce quality work products with attention to detail with tight turnarounds
- Experience working or interning at a PR or advertising agency (involvement in promotions, PR or advertising within your school is a plus)
- Experience developing outreach and client presentation materials
- Experience with creative design on-line media
- Understanding of various communication channels and how they work (print and broadcast media, social media, media relations)
- Experience working in a multi-task environment
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 5,000 specialized experts, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)