Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Disaster Recovery Housing Project Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Solving the world’s most complex challenges. At ICF we make BIG things happen. Let’s work together to help Hurricane victims and communities recover and re-build for future resilience. ICF’s agile Housing and Community Development Engine is powered by an outstanding team equipped to offer expert advisory services, bring the strength of past performance and a hand’s on integrated multidisciplinary approach. Join the ICF team and help make a difference.
ICF seeks a Disaster Recovery Housing Project Manager to support the development, coordination, and operation of disaster recovery programs in North Carolina. You will utilize your knowledge and understanding of disaster recovery housing programs to assist with program implementation, management and monitoring. This position is based in North Carolina.
- Provide project management services in housing disaster recovery program design and implementation
- Work as part of a team providing expert services to support housing and community development and disaster recovery efforts
- Help refine program procedures and processes for implementation
- Work with staff to set up systems, be available to interpret and apply the regulations within the context of these systems
- Provide training and technical assistance in the field of housing, economic development, and/or community development
- Help implement CDBG-DR funded programs
- Provide advisory and consulting services to clients through training sessions, one-on-one conversations, and written products
- Develop written products and tools for grantee policies and procedures, program implementation, and design
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 3+ years project management experience
- Experience in housing disaster recovery
- Experience with CDBG-DR program preferred
- Ability to become proficient in current program policies and procedures and recommend ways to improve project design, implementation, management and monitoring
- Ability to successfully complete the client’s staff training within two months of employment start date
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Client Office (NC88)