Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for an Account Director in our Minneapolis office.
ICF Next is driving tremendous growth when it comes to digital transformation, especially for leading global healthcare brands.
We seek an Account Director who can quickly establish her or himself as a trusted advisor, sell new business, and manage flawless delivery across a portfolio of client groups within one of the world’s largest health insurance companies. The ideal candidate understands the digital marketing, integrated marketing, and the complexities of the health insurance industry, or other similar regulated categories. You will be responsible for growing our business, managing projects and teams, while ultimately ensuring superior client satisfaction.
As an Account Director you will:
- Combine your client service skills with digital marketing expertise to lead multiple projects.
- Work with Healthcare clients to develop Marketing, Engagement, and Experience strategies – B2B and B2C, including Brand Awareness and Direct Response.
- Collaborate with colleagues throughout the ICF Next network on strategy, analytics, development, MarTech, user experience, implementation, and more.
- Develop client relationships, think creatively and provide innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges/problems.
- Work with sales/business development partners to sell through new work and grow volume of work with existing clients.
- Help diverse client groups understand how to leverage technology platforms and marketing to manage a complex stakeholder echo system and drive profitable business solutions.
- Balance strategic thinking with tactical execution to influence others.
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership in the area of strategy, marketing and communications and work collaboratively across ICF Next.
As an Account Director, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8+ years of client experience, with proven success in managing large portfolios and delivering projects as well as developing new business
- Demonstrated leadership role in the design, implementation, management, and financial review of complex, large-scale marketing and communications campaigns
- Demonstrated integrated leadership that includes, but not limited, experience, analytics, marketing, brand awareness, direct response teams
- Demonstrated experience working in a Healthcare Insurance/ Healthcare Payer environment and experience working with health stakeholders such as plans, payers or providers. Other regulated category experience (financial) could also be transferrable.
- Familiarity with health care reform, Medicaid, Medicare and Exchange consumers.
- Demonstrated experience working with clients to determine their marketing and consulting needs plus experience managing vendors and subcontractors
- Experience working in a consulting firm or ad agency.
- Willingness to work onsite at Minneapolis based client headquarters (50%) and may require other travel opportunities (< 25%).
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)