Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
VP, Financial Planning and Analysis
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is a growth-oriented company with revenues of $1.4B. We seek a VP, FP&A to support the execution of ICF’s strategic vision and functional operation of the FP&A team in Fairfax, VA. This role would work closely with the SVP, FP&A, CFO and senior members of management. You will be responsible for understanding key business drivers for long-term sustainable growth, as well as developing specific policies, predictive analytics, and reporting tools to support the Company in achieving that growth. You will help ensure ICF is optimally positioned to make innovative decisions that optimize resource allocation, growth investments and risk management.
As a VP at ICF you will report to the SVP of FP&A and perform an essential function within ICF by serving as the primary lead of a strategic global reporting, planning and forecasting process/system. This initiative is long-term in nature and will last into 2020. This position offers excellent growth opportunities within a progressive and fast-growing company.
- Serve as project lead for ICF’s global Management Reporting, Planning, Forecasting system
- Gather requirements, select a vendor, design and rollout ICF’s global reporting solution
- Leads project team made up of diverse stakeholders, ensuring a high level of engagement and communication.
- Communicates with executive leadership across ICF.
- Develops and drives change management activities throughout the course of engagements.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, including Finance and Accounting, CIT, Operations, and other advisors.
- Support other long-term initiatives, including ICF-s future-state strategic ERP rollout
Provide FP&A Support:
- Develop and maintain annual plan (budget) including the quarterly forecast requirements, schedule, instructions, and guidance to both Operating Groups and Corporate Organizations.
- Manage timely and accurate completion of consolidated financial plans and quarterly forecasts. Summarize the consolidated annual plan, evaluate, make recommendations, and present consolidated results for management review.
- Monitor and track actual versus plan/forecast results.
- Prepare monthly executive review packages and Board of Director financial packages.
- Prepare quarterly financial analysis to support the earnings calls.
- Provide earnings call support including schedule control, compiling data and Q&A.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance.
- 15+ years of professional experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, preferably including experience in an FP&A function within a government contractor
- Successful experience in leading or supporting the functional design and implementation of a financial forecasting and performance management reporting tool
- Experience creating, communicating, executing and sustaining strategic initiatives across complex organizations.
- Demonstrated expertise with financial modeling skills, including experience consolidating budgets, forecasts, and longer range plans.
- Knowledge of and experience with government accounting regulations and related indirect rate structures.
- MBA plus CPA or CFA preferred
- Cross-functional experience working across a variety of functions at a variety of levels
- Knowledge of planning/budgeting/forecasting and Business Intelligence systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both technical and business audience.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend/implement response strategies.
- Must be a self-motivated, self-directed team player.
- Strong leadership skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)