Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CDBG-DR Infrastructure Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Solving the world’s most complex challenges. At ICF we make BIG things happen. Let’s work together to help Hurricane victims and communities recover and re-build for future resilience. ICF’s agile Housing and Community Development Engine is powered by an outstanding team equipped to offer expert advisory services, bring the strength of past performance and a hand’s on integrated multidisciplinary approach. Join the ICF team and help make a difference.
ICF seeks an experienced CDBG-DR Infrastructure Specialist to work directly with a client in North Carolina. The position is located near the client site in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Provide expertise to inform developers with building or modifying workflow modules
- Prepare, update and maintain Infrastructure policy manuals, operational procedures, and workflow diagrams
- Provide training to state, contract, or local staff to ensure program compliance
- Provide Infrastructure Subject Matter Expertise in all of North Carolina’s Action Plan-defined programs including but not limited to housing programs, buyouts, and acquisitions
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 3+ years of direct experience in providing infrastructure Subject Matter Expertise for a grantee or subrecipient
- Experience authoring CDBG-DR infrastructure policies and/or implementing CDBG-DR infrastructure programs
- Ability to review and provide recommendations on the improvement of infrastructure programs and policies within one month of employment start date
- Ability to assist in the generation of program policies and recommendations for new Action Plans
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Client Office (NC88)