Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CDBG-DR Planning and Program Support Subject Matter Experts - HUD
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Solving the world’s most complex challenges. At ICF we make BIG things happen. Let’s work together to help Hurricane victims and communities recover and re-build for future resilience. ICF’s agile Housing and Community Development Engine is powered by an outstanding team equipped to offer expert advisory services, bring the strength of past performance and a hand’s on integrated multidisciplinary approach. Join the ICF team and help make a difference.
ICF seeks CDBG-DR SMEs to draft program policies, guidebooks, forms, field memoranda and guidance documentation for a client in North Carolina. In this role you will work directly with the client staff to recommend refinements to operation, documents, and policy to support the consistent and efficient implementation of federal requirements, and to assist with HUD reporting requirements. This position is located near a client site in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Support the staff during HUD monitoring visits
- Review requests for information from field staff which require interpretations of program policy based upon case specific facts
- Provide training to staff and vendor personnel
- Conduct analyses on current processes and working with team leads to identify, document and prioritize process improvements
- Monitor construction and application processing to identify the root causes of production bottlenecks and provide technical assistance to the staff to increase production levels
- Develop and issue Process Improvement Implementation Plans
- Assist staff with ongoing planning related to future disaster response
- Provide subject matter expertise for CDBG-DR program planning and Action Plan development
To be considered in this role you will need:
- 3+ years of direct experience in CDBG-DR program policy and/or implementation for a grantee or sub-recipient
- Demonstrated expertise in data analysis, Action Plan development, HUD-compliant policy generation, previous experience generating policies and procedures for a CDBG-DR grantee or sub-recipient
- Demonstrated expertise in policy generation or implementation of CDBG-DR single-family housing programs, infrastructure programs, buyout/acquisition programs, or a combination of skills and experience in CDBG-DR policy generation or implementation
- Ability to begin data analysis of FEMA and other data to author an original Unmet Needs Analysis within one month of employment start date
- Ability to provide finalized original Action Plans for review and approval within the allowed times, as defined by the expected Federal Register Notice
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Client Office (NC88)