Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CDBG-DR Quality Assurance/Quality Control Specialists
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Solving the world’s most complex challenges. At ICF we make BIG things happen. Let’s work together to help Hurricane victims and communities recover and re-build for future resilience. ICF’s agile Housing and Community Development Engine is powered by an outstanding team equipped to offer expert advisory services, bring the strength of past performance and a hand’s on integrated multidisciplinary approach. Join the ICF team and help make a difference.
ICF seeks Quality Assurance/Quality Control Specialists to provide internal quality assurance and quality control functions and training to existing and new staff for a client in North Carolina. This position is near the client site in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Provide expertise to inform developers with building or modifying workflow modules
Responsible for at least one of the following:
- Review the Duplication of Benefits (DOB) and Verification of Benefits (VOB) determinations for applicants completed by contractors according to established policies, HUD and cross-cutting Federal regulations, and State law
- Develop a monitoring plan, monitoring programs and subrecipients for compliance according to the client’s policies and procedures, NC state law, and HUD and cross-cutting Federal regulations
- Conduct on-site monitoring visits with the State’s subrecipients for all procurement, financial, construction and other activity
- Check for quality and compliance regarding all awards, environmental reviews and damage inspections
- Monitor and track all changes to policies and procedures, Action Plans, manuals and checking all policy changes for State and Federal regulations compliance
- Interface with internal training team to describe all changes made to policies and procedure
- Providing training to state, contract, or local staff
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in compliance or equivalent work for a CDBG-DR grantee or subrecipient
- Ability to assist in the development of a comprehensive quality control/quality assurance and monitoring plan with ability to start enacting the plan within one month of employment start date
- Experience in at least one of the following:
- Demonstrated expertise in single-family recovery programs including rehabilitation, reconstruction, elevation, and construction management for single-family programs.
- Expertise in other housing programs including but not limited to buyout/acquisition, small rental repair, and multifamily new construction
- Expertise in programs that support the eligibility determination of housing programs, including but not limited to infrastructure, economic development, environmental review, damage assessments and site-specific environmental reviews
- Experience requiring proficiency in all policies and procedures including HUD, State and Federal regulations
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
N Carolina Client Office (NC88)