Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Marketing & Event Coordination Associate
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Marketing & Event Coordination Associate – Tulsa, OK
ICF delivers all the strategic communications and marketing services of a top-flight public relations agency, plus the Energy Efficiency domain expertise and resources of a leading international consulting firm. Our award winning Marketing team is growing and in search of a Marketing & Event Coordination Associate who is passionate about planning, developing, and implementing marketing strategies in support of customer outreach initiatives and events. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with at least five years of professional marketing communications and/or event planning experience looking forward to building a long-term career.
- Provide input and recommendations for marketing plans and outreach activities, as created by the utility marketing team.
- Provide event coordination and support for the local outreach team for a full calendar of events and outreach activities.
- Attend local events, as requested by the outreach team.
- Manage the entry and maintenance of materials for an Online Learning Library for project management technical teams.
- Consult with program team and utility marketing teams on specific program forms and materials.
- Generate ideas for promoting energy efficiency programs to residential, commercial and industrial business customers in conjunction with the program managers and their teams.
- Managing a project from start to finish. Conceptualizing and aligning with the client, interacting with the client AOR and the local program team through completion of project.
- Developing briefings, presentations, and other communications tools.
- Tracking and reporting on event success metrics.
- Tracking multiple deliverables on deadlines using Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, and other tools.
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of traditional and social media environments
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Can-do attitude and willingness to jump in where needed
- Ability to work occasionally on weekends or after normal business hours, in support of customer outreach events
- Detail oriented and precise
- Responsive to feedback
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Tulsa, OK (OK04)