Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Conference & Events Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Conference & Events Specialist
Behind every great company is a strong team. At ICF, we have one—but we’re growing and so are our needs. We’re seeking dynamic talent to help support our continually expanding organization.
Do you love creating unique networking experiences? Are executive seminars and technology briefings the things that get you out of bed in the morning? Are you determined to crush the webinar to end all webinars? We want to talk to you.
We’re hunting for a Conference & Events Specialist to create high touch client experiences both online and in person. Events provide ongoing opportunities for our consultants to connect to the mission-driven work that ICF—a $1 billion+ company and one of the leading management consultancies in the U.S.—is doing across a range of industries to make the world a better place.
From energy and the environment to education and public health and much, much more, ICF is working with its clients to improve the lives of millions of people every day. Join us, and put your skills to work in service of something big. Really big.
- Work with our business partners to plan and manage needs around tradeshow sponsorships, educational webinars, partner events and even some flagship hosted events.
- Manage and execute upon the full range of planning activities from site selection to content development, entertainment, catering, creative and digital promotion for a range of in-person events.
- Partner with Creative to develop physical and digital assets, and with content marketing to identify and leverage content amplification opportunities as part of the larger content strategy and customer experience.
- Develop marketing automation campaigns to support event registration and follow-up.
- Coordinate and host Webinars using GoToWebinar and Marketo– working closely with content and demand colleagues and subject-matter-experts.
- Manage an Events “Center of Excellence” for field marketers to draw upon common tools, templates and approaches for successful event management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or related areas
- 5-8 years’ experience
- Experience with all phases of event management for government agencies, corporate clients, associations and nonprofit organizations.
- Commitment to business development outcomes and focus on the customer experience
- A proactive manager who is goal and deadline oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Ability to complete multiple tasks under timeline pressures while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong computer skills particularly in with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with Marketo, GoToWebinar, Eventbrite, Cvent, Bizzabo or similar a plus.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 5,000 specialized experts, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)