Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We’re looking for a seasoned Data Analyst who enjoys working directly with clients to design and implement custom data analytic and reporting solutions, start to finish, in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You’ll be immersed in data and will be helping to ensure data integrity is maintained. That includes working with our team and our clients to assess, define and implement improved business processes. This position will be onsite at our client in Washington DC and Fairfax, VA.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform extensive data profiling and analysis based on the client’s data
- Work with UI teams and/or client reporting requirements
- Support project delivery on Data Warehouse for external and internal clients, including partnering with ICF subject matter experts on project execution
- Provide support to developers by gathering and or clarifying data and reporting requirements from business owners
- Support development of custom reports
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline) with 3+ years of experience OR Master's degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline) with 1+ years of experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a business or data analyst role using software tools like Sharepoint, JIRA or similar systems
- 2+ years of experience writing SQL queries of various complexities
- 2+ years of experience working with databases (including its ad hoc reporting tool)
- 2+ years of experience with gathering business and data requirements
- 2+ years of experience with data analysis of complex and data testing
- Ability to work directly with clients and ICF subject matter experts to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Solid understanding of the software development cycle paired with an ability to define/document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington Client Office (WA88)
Fairfax, VA (VA01)