Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Working at ICF
ICF is looking for a DevSecOps Engineer to support a federal client. As DevSecOps Engineer you are responsible for implementing continuous integration and delivery for an AWS environment. You will be supporting multiple projects and are responsible for maintaining existing CI/CD pipelines and implementing automation products that help client’s ability to deliver solutions to production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with data scientists, data engineers and microservices development teams and client to define requirements
- Responsible for implementing continuous integration and delivery for an AWS environment.
- Responsible for monitoring existing CI/CD pipelines in production
- You will utilize open source tools, automate AWS cloud services to implement enterprise DevSecOps solutions.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Minimum 4 years of DevSecOps experience is required
- 3 + years design and implementation of CI/CD DevOps solutions with AWS. Operational AWS experience including provisioning, managing, and monitoring instances.
- Proficient in programming with Ruby
- 3 + years Linux/Unix experience, including command line and shell scripting
- AWS Certifications Associate (Solutions Architect, Sys Ops, Developer)
- Code repository management continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools like Jenkins, Git, Chef, Docker
- Familiar with Database systems Oracle, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
- Familiar with deploying and managing Elasticsearch
- Experience with Systems Monitoring/Alerting - New Relic
- Experience implementing and orchestrating containers such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Implementing Analytics and Monitoring Tools such as Splunk
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience with space related ground systems and applications
- Experience with DoD and awareness of Operational missions
- Experience with managing private and public Cloud deployments of applications
- Experience with managing Cloud infrastructures, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Experience with working with container-based technologies, including Docker tooling and the ecosystem
- Experience with connecting to database instances securely
- Experience integrating an IdAM solution into infrastructure and Web applications
- Experience with administering Linux and Windows based operating systems
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington Client Office (WA88)
Fairfax, VA (VA01)