Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Campaign & Marketing Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Campaign & Marketing Manager
San Diego or Irvine, CA or Fairfax, VA
ICF is changing. We want to amplify our impact across a much broader and more diverse ecosystem of commercial business leaders. To get there, we need to build more meaningful and lasting relationships with movers and shakers in a variety of industries, Energy utility executives, pioneers in the aviation sector, chief customer officers, and so on. ICF is in the business of Making Big Things Possible and we’re looking for a Campaign & Marketing Manager to help us tell our story! We provide professional services and technical solutions that maximize impacts for people, businesses, and government in areas critical to the world's future. We are looking for someone who will add to our team and provide support for marketing and business development initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, a sense of design and typography, and be highly computer literate including Adobe CC and PowerPoint or other presentation software skills. The candidate will also possess excellent attention to detail, have organizational and planning skills, and the ability to take direction and identify priorities and multi-task, all while demonstrating a professional demeanor, flexible attitude, and an enthusiasm for producing highly creative and thoughtful work.
It’s a long and diverse list, and the future of marketing at ICF is all about opening and sustaining targeted conversations with everyone on it. We need to build new pathways and a platform to make it happen. We are looking to our new field marketing and campaign strategist to show us the way. The position is based in San Diego or Irvine, CA (or Fairfax, VA).
The Campaign Manager is a data-driven marketer with an interest in helping multiple business units maximize their marketing efforts. This individual will work with business, sales, and Corporate Marketing leaders to come up with innovative B2B campaign ideas and strategies for their region or vertical and lead the way through execution. This person serves as the primary interface between ICF’s Energy, Aviation, and Infrastructure (EAI) Group and our Corporate Marketing team.
- Strategy. Work with stakeholders and corporate marketing leadership to define campaign objectives and target audiences. Help to shape campaign strategies by advising your team on best practices for integrated, digital marketing campaigns. Identify the optimum mix of marketing deliverables, events, design, and media.
- Execution. Take accountability for the development and execution of cross-platform, integrated marketing campaigns. Work with internal partners to ensure exemplar campaign execution. Drive ongoing project management of campaigns including timelines, ROI/results, changes/improvements. Ensure tight campaign linkages with the corporate brand across channels including website, email, events, social, and advertising.
- Content Development. Educate and encourage business teams to contribute to the creation of new content that meets marketing and business objectives and develop a plan to keep generating content to fill campaign needs over time. Additionally, advise teams on what content types are the best fit for their goals based on trends and engagement metrics.
- Database Management. Own your database, and take responsibility for growing, engaging, and nurturing leads in support of your business goals. Adopt best practices for responsible subscription management, and demonstrate progress through database reports.
- People and Process Development. Establish repeatable processes and best practices for exemplar campaign development. Assess marketing needs across EAI, and train/upskill other members of the BD and client facing team on digital marketing tools, including Microsoft Dynamics, Marketo, and social media. Advocate for excellent on-brand assets and be the first level of quality control for group campaigns.
- Leading Change. Influence adoption of Microsoft Dynamics. Help define and build a clear lead management process between marketing and sales, including lead qualification and handover where applicable.
- Global Teamwork and Communication. Develop and disseminate campaign showcases and results to regional and global stakeholders. Use data to highlight results and enable further investment in winning campaigns and refinement of less optimal campaigns.
- Five years of digital experience in a B2B environment
- B.S. in marketing, communications, PR or related field
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious) as well as a strategic capacity (asks “why”).
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to influence an audience that includes senior leaders and stakeholders. Good listener.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, be detail-oriented and work independently as well as in groups.
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and make valid conclusions.
- Understanding of digital tools including website, social, and marketing automation. Interested in technology and stays current with recent trends and best practices.
- Proficient in campaign execution and analytics as well as Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM systems.
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple balls, organize, and prioritize.
- Self-directed and ready to learn.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Irvine, CA (CA79)