Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Lead/ Architect - Drupal
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Drupal Technical Lead in our Chicago, IL office.
As a Drupal Technical Lead you will:
- Have the ability to learn and adapt quickly, flexibility to learn something new.
- Be a Self-starter, drive to get things done, energy and enthusiasm
- Be an Open Source enthusiast
As a Drupal Technical Lead, you will have:
- Experience in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- Experience in working with Acquia BLT, Lightning.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, HTTP, load balancers, DNS, CDNs, high
- availability architecture
- Experience in release engineering and automation
- Experience in writing requirements and design documentation
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. Git), Branch and Merge processes, and
- continuous integration build systems and tools. (e.g. Travis, Jenkins)
- Experience in basic Unix administration and shell scripts
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Strong communication skills
Job Location(s): Chicago, IL
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)