Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking an experienced Cloud Architect with a consulting background to help ICF mature existing cloud services capabilities while working on high-profile projects with real world impacts. You should have both engineering background, and client facing experience. Experience interacting with senior C-level executives and decision makers are a plus. The candidate will support both external facing sales and evangelization efforts as well as internal capabilities development and innovation. The primary focus of the ICF cloud services is focused around Amazon Web Services, however, the candidate will assist in the exploration and development of multi-cloud capabilities including Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the IT solutioning space in a technical leadership role with hands on experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading adoption of DevSecOps.
- Minimum of three (3) years of hands on experience architecting AWS based solutions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management, Engineering or other IT related degrees.
- Experience with cloud migration of large, complex enterprise systems.
- Experience with Security and Compliance requirements for Government Systems.
- Minimum of file (5) years of experience in client facing, technical consultant role.
- Ability to successfully complete background investigations and potential security clearances.
- Architected, or lead the implementation and deployment of hybrid infrastructures for large enterprise clients.
- Client facing experience at the C-level or other executive decision maker level preferred.
- Architecture experience with Azure or Google cloud.
- Experience evangelizing and implementing immutable infrastructure and infrastructure as code approaches
- Experience evangelizing and leading continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) approaches.
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience implementing test automation as part of the CI/CD pipelines for different technology stacks.
- Experience managing on-prem data center infrastructure and associated network design.
- Solutions Architect – Professional
- DevOps Engineer – Associate
- Developer – Associate
- SysOps Administrator – Associate
Working on high-profile projects with real world impacts
Ability to help make a difference in large modernization efforts for major government agencies and large commercial enterprises
Exciting and diverse projects
Flexible working environment
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 6,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)