Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is currently seeking an ambitious Network Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will provide support for DoD customers.
- Configure and administer network components including Cloud
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem solving a wide variety of client issues
- Recommend modifications to access control lists to prevent and mitigate intrusions.
- Support development and testing for next generation tools and processes, maintenance, analysis, and configuration
- Apply expertise in networking or cybersecurity as well as other disciplines to meet emerging needs and challenges
- Collaborate well with members of the IAM team on daily equipment and policy issues
- Work collaboratively with a team or as an individual on each assigned project to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Provide quality customer service with excellent communication skills
- 3+ years relevant IT Network experience
- 1+ years relevant experience of network technologies and protocols
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- DOD 8570 Compliance, or the ability to quickly obtain and maintain active security certifications: (CEH, DFR, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER) and IAT II (CCNA, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+, or SSCP) prior to start date
- Understanding of network hardware devices and experience configuring Access Control Lists (ACL) or other Firewall or Router configuration experience
- Ability to convey complex topics in cybersecurity and computer security concepts to individuals in technical positions
- Strong Linux and Windows experience
- People skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various clients with the ability to explain and elaborate on technical details
- Have used network security analysis tools such as Snort, TCPDUMP, WireShark, and other Host or Network based Intrusion Detection Systems
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows OS security
- Knowledge of TCPDump
- Experience with system vulnerability assessment.
- Experience with the ELK stack,(ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Splunk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong public speaking/presentation skills
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)