Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Ready to elevate your skills? Put your electric restoration expertise to work at a leading Management Consulting Company, ICF – celebrating 50 years! We’re excited to hire a Generalist Electric Utility Restoration to support a big initiative for our long standing Utility client in Long Island. We share in our client’s commitment to safety, integrity, customer focus and diversity & inclusion. Other full-time utility emergency management roles include Project Manager, Inspector, Supervisor, Field Foreman, Quality Control Inspector, Field Techs. Know of someone that may be interested, please let them know and position yourself to receive a $1000 bonus for referred hires. Relocation assistance is offered and can be discussed.
Are you looking to get a different perspective and round out your background? Then consider your options, apply and have a quick discovery call with our Recruiter. If you are seeking to make a difference in this world, value culture, a growth mindset, generous benefits, a company that gives back, please view our openings or apply for immediate consideration. Working for ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Our generous benefits Include: Competitive Pay, Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans Health Spending Accounts - HSA Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching Stock Purchase Plan Short & Long Term Disability Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance, 10 Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO), Tuition Reimbursement, Career Progression
Generalist Electric Utility Restoration- What will you be doing?
• Must understand electrical restoration processes and procedures across all of client, and ensures a cohesive response from multiple company departments.
• Will facilitate emergency management activities internal to the organization, such as coordinating Regional Incident Management Team (RIMT) activities and function as the chief of staff during incidents and crises.• Will facilitate the emergency management process during incidents which may include assuming the role of an on-site Incident Commander and/or representing the Company at emergency incident sites.
• Knowledge of electrical utility restoration/emergency response procedures/procedures.
Experience Level Required:
• Requires approximately 4 years of experience performing this specific job function and some limited managerial oversight/direction.
• Requires High School Diploma and related work experience in utilities restoration and emergency response.
Key words: Distribution System, Power Plants, Substation, Transmission
To view the various roles other roles, please refer to https://www.icf.com/careers/jobs and type in (AG01LI or restoration)
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Remote Office (FL99)