Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
As an integral part of the Human Resources Technology team, the HR Analyst position partners with other HR team members to support Workday global users with functional and technical support. The ideal candidate for this position is a quick learner with a flexible approach to job tasks and has previous HR experience with Workday.
- Under direct supervision, create and maintain configuration within Workday system (business processes, core HR structures and field values)
- Manage incoming inquiries via ticketing system to support all employee/managers Workday users, and escalating to subject matter experts as needed
- Provide first level support for Payroll and Timekeeping questions and issue resolution
- Assist with testing activities for upgrades, enhancements, new releases and rollout of new functionality
- Manage routine report distribution
- Liaison with hiring managers and new employees for completion of onboarding activities
- Review processes and data for accuracy
- Work with senior HR Technology team members on other tasks as assigned
- Minimum 1 year Workday HCM experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- High attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate routine issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and flexibility to shift priorities when necessary
- Maintain confidentiality working with sensitive personal and financial data
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/HR and preferred 2 years’ experience in HR
Bangalore, India (II76)