Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Technical Director (Partner)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Technical Director (Partner) in one of our office locations (Chicago, Columbus, Minneapolis, Richmond, Fairfax) or remote.
As a Technical Director (Partner), you will:
- Drive innovate digital technology offerings for new and existing clients by articulating cutting-edge, business smart solutions
- Mentor and lead a team of developers to define, architect, and deliver these technology solutions
- Partner with project management and business development teams to resource scope, estimate, and pitch new client engagements
As a Technical Director (Partner), you will have:
- 10+ years of software development experience with strong technical leadership ability
- 5+ years of design, development, and architecture experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 3+ years of agency or consultancy experience managing external client delivery
- 3+ years of technical lead and/or manager experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, or equivalent
- Chicago, IL
- Columbus, OH
- Fairfax, VA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Richmond, VA
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbus, OH (OH13)