Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we’re looking for: ICF seeks a seasoned Project Manager to assist in the shaping of a cyber customers vision for a training development and delivery project. The Project Manager will build a strong, motivated, and ambitious team to support our customer requirements for training related to cyber threat hunting, cyberspace operations, operational-level planning, counterintelligence, incident response, and joint and multilateral training exercises.
The Project Manager should have experience directing all phases of projects from inception through completion. They are responsible for the technical performance of the project and will maintain budgetary line items for IT support organization. The Project Manager acts as primary customer contact for project activities, review sessions with organizational stakeholders to discuss schedule and technical performance. Additionally, the Project Manager will monitor milestones and adherence to master plans and schedules, identify project problems and obtain solutions.
- Active DoD Clearance required
- Experience interacting with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, education, social science or related field
- Experience managing various assignments and prioritizing daily operational issues
- Project Management Professional (PMP) credentials
- Master’s Degree in computer science, engineering, education, social science or related field
- Knowledge/Experience in cyberspace operations, operational-level planning, and joint and multilateral training exercises
- Experience implementing approaches to improve training services
- Possess intimate knowledge of the DoD cyber operations community and understand current initiatives that support the DoD Cybersecurity Workforce Framework
- Experience in cyber operations, network operations and/or cyber investigation
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)