Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Training SME
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we’re looking for: The Cyber Training Subject Matter Expert will support the Cybersecurity Services (CSS) Line of business (LOB) and work across multiple programs/projects. This role will work from our Columbia, Maryland office and on client site as needed. High level clearance is required.
Key Responsibilities: In this role you will engage as a multidisciplinary resource for the CSS LOB and support multiple contracts across the team. Your expertise in the development and delivery of cybersecurity education and training will have a direct impact on our DoD clients and workforce in Conus and OCONUS locations. You will utilize your strong technical aptitude to provide subject matter expertise in areas such as: networking, defensive cyber operations, threat hunting, security operations, ethical hacking, vulnerability management and forensics to address customer inquiries. This position requires extensive supervisory experience to large teams of cyber subject matter experts (SMEs) and instructors. It is expected that the Cyber Training SME will assist in the establishment and maintenance of inter-agency and external relationships for cyber related collaboration, exercise strategic thinking, provide support on proposals and assist in building new business organically.
- Clearance required
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II certified
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Network Engineering or similar discipline
- Ten or more years of experience in leadership and management
- Ten or more years of experience with adult education and training
- Certified Technical Trainer Plus (CTT+) completed within 1 year of hire
- Master's degree in business or related discipline
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level III certified
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or SCRUM master certification
- Experience in overseeing changes to application frameworks in response to technology shifts or operational changes.
- Experience applying and validating instructional design and curriculum development methodologies and learning strategies in DoD
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)