Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Big Data / NoSQL Developer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We are looking for a talented Big Data Developer. In this position, you will be involved in the integration of enterprise data into a cohesive analytical data warehouse. You will lead effort of new application development and production application support as part of a rapid application development team.
What you’ll get to do:
- Participate in detailed technical design, development, implementation and support of Big Data applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Work with large streams of data with tools like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flume, and Cassandra.
- Play a key role in large development projects that utilize big data skills to define and develop high-performance, cutting edge solutions
- Participate in all levels of the development lifecycle, including direct client interaction
- Collaborate and work in an agile team environment
- Consult with client and team members on technical design approaches
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience developing Java based software solutions
- 2+ years of experience with Apache Hadoop tools
- 2+ years of experience with NoSQL implementation, including stream processing
- 2+ years of experience building data pipelines
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)