Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Graphic Designer (Print and Digital)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Graphic Designer (Print and Digital)
Our Corporate Marketing Team is looking for a creative and collaborative designer that can blend graphic design skills with production artist tasks, to help create consistency and reinforce our brand guidelines, throughout our marketing collateral, while working in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
The candidate will be resourceful, creative, and meticulous with ability to dissolve his/her design ego and focus on corporate and holistic goals. We are looking for team players, strategic doers who are interested in sharing their knowledge and creativity across multiple mediums and production platforms—including print, report and brochure layout, PPT presentations development, creation of web-ready graphics, animated GIFs, video editing, and photography. Using industry standard applications.
- Conceptualize and produce high-quality, creative, print and digital solutions for marketing collateral/campaigns and materials
- Coordinate artwork and layout development for a wide variety of projects, and markets, ranging from energy, to health and cyber security with fixed deadlines
- Collaborate with senior designers, campaign managers, and project leads to develop graphic solutions that simplify complex ideas for diverse audiences
- Help develop conceptual skills, sharing design critique, and providing and receiving constructive feedback on visual, layout and creative ideas.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (print, web, and video editing applications)
- Strong understanding of the principles, software, and practices of the field of design, and production for print, digital, and multimedia
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with high demand for a variety of creative deliverables: social, web, print and digital assets.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- The ability to rapidly develop design ideas with solid knowledge of color, layout and typography, with the ability to work towards deadlines and complete tasks on time.
- Proficient in print production and document pre-press
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Nice to haves!
- Skilled in working with web development teams.
- High level of skill and speed in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Experience with video editing and production skills, and the ability to incorporate design elements into short videos for web publishing, and landing pages.
- Develop artwork and basic programming to create digital presentations, web graphics, and on-screen presentations
- Produce digital/web deliverables that include microsites, landing pages, banners, and email templates
- Excellent understanding of color, layout, aesthetics, and balance in print, web and interactive design
What makes you awesome!
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while sharing daily workload and status updates with senior creative team leaders through daily creative stand-ups, and production reviews.
- Maintain a low error rate in implementing feedback and copy edits from Creative staff, internal project managers and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication and the ability to succinctly and effectively present creative to clients at all levels.
- Highly organized, with strong workload management and prioritization.
Bangalore, India (II76)