Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are: Audacious. Ingenious. Real. If that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. Olson Digital is a new breed of agency, purpose-built for marketing’s new realities. Olson Digital's full-service solutions crack complex challenges. Digital has completely transformed the customer experience, and consumers are connected in ways we’ve never seen—ways that challenge marketers and IT alike. Whether it's helping you speak to your customers, providing a richer digital experience, or deploying platforms that deliver results, we have you covered.
Who you are:
ICF Olson is actively seeking a QA/Test Lead with strong leadership abilities and excellent organizational skills to join our QA Practice within the Digital Solutions Group to help provide test management and leading the software quality assurance endeavors to achieve the highest quality on implementations across our Experience Management, Commerce and Digital Asset Management (DAM) Platforms. This includes developing, promoting and managing best practices concerning Software Quality throughout all stages of the product lifecycle.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 8+ years of testing management experience in systems integration consulting and/or management consulting in the technology/application domain delivering web, mobile web, or native mobile content management systems (CMS), B2B, or e-commerce applications at an enterprise scale
Extensive proven experience in:
- Creating test strategies and plans along with the ability to re-plan based on changing circumstances
- Covering the complete project life cycle, in a structured environment (both iterative / agile and waterfall)
- Testing a wide range of functional and non-functional requirements through regression, integration, and UAT
- Validating test case development, execution, issue management, and the traceability of specifications to specific tests
- Understanding code management, version control, build release, and deployment procedures, technologies such as .Net or Java, IDEs such as Xcode or Eclipse, test management systems such as qTest, Zephyr or TestRail, and defect tracking system such as Jira
- Possess excellent oral, presentation and written communications skills in order to interface with clients to manage expectations and excellent interpersonal/leadership skills necessary to motivate a team
- Consistently demonstrated ability to rapidly triage technical issues that are both complex and complicated, actively listen and apply knowledge of client situation, firm best practices and services to deliverables
- Experience leading and managing a QA team with process, tools, and best practices in Agile development and testing
- Experience serving as the subject matter expert on projects based on previous experience and/or the ability to quickly learn and become the resident expert
- Ability to support development of Statements of Work and Change of Scope requests from QA perspective
- Possess sound understanding of project management, financial management, resource management/staffing, and career development
- Prior experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) web content management system or another leading content management system preferred
- Ability to travel as needed to client site and be onsite to ensure project goals are met ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please firstname.lastname@example.org EEO is the law Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)