Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Develop and implement the clients marketing automation platform functions for member, provider and prospect marketing and engagement, in accordance with the mission, philosophy, and objectives of the company. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist in Corporate Marketing will work with the Manager, Marketing to support Salesforce Marketing Cloud initiatives for the health plans, corporate departments and product teams. The platform will be essential in engaging members, providers and prospects to achieve retention and growth objectives.
- Support ongoing Salesforce Marketing Cloud operations, which includes content development, configuration, QA testing, automation implementation, and post-campaign reporting
- Coordinate with IT and Marketing to improve organizational efficiencies and program effectiveness
- Organize and manage multiple clients and project priorities
- Monitor and produce campaign reports required for business needs
- Ability to build and update communications using HTML or pre-existing templates. Activities may include publishing modifications to existing email content.
- Assist in platform training and educate team members on digital marketing best practices
- Requires experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or Exact Target), and/or similar marketing automation platform experience (Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Hubspot, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related area.
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing or marketing automation
- Health care industry experience is preferred
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
St. Louis, MO (MO07)