Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
ICF Olson is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression (Olson), public engagement (Olson Engage), customer relationships/loyalty (Olson 1to1) and digital experiences (Olson Digital.) Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy –the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice.
Who we’re looking for:
Olson is looking for an innovative and indispensable Project Manager who knows how to make it happen. We seek people who are digital savvy and excited to transform the agency game by building and activating brand communities. The Project Manager is the communications hub between all agency team members from inception of the creative brief through final execution phases. The ideal Project Manager is proactive, detail-oriented, solution driven and is able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
What you’ll get to do:
- Have experience leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Set up internal meetings for project kick-offs, creative reviews, team checkpoints, and production meetings.
- Ensure that creative brief and fee estimate are approved by agency and client prior to project briefing.
- Maintain weekly status reports to monitor hours and assist Account in managing project profitability.
- Serve as project’s main contact and be knowledgeable on all aspects of the project.
- Have specific experience working with online media, email marketing and all aspects of website development and deployment including working with rich media vendors and outside media agency partners.
- Have well rounded industry insights and experience including but not limited to e-marketing, design, deployment, SEO/SEM, usability, information architecture, branding, strategy and planning.
In addition, the Project Manager will:
- Interact closely with the account team to determine project needs and timing.
- Attend weekly account status meetings.
- Generate a timeline for each project and ensure that the timing is met.
- Route and obtain approvals by the entire team at each phase of the project.
- Coordinates and assists in creation of materials for client presentation.
- Assist with gathering specifications to generate an estimate for each project.
- Maintain Advantage job jacket to include estimates, schedules, change orders, PDFs, etc.
- Properly close the job at the end of the project and ensure that samples are obtained.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Agency experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Inter-personal, written and verbal skills required
- Must be calm under pressure and be able to mediate and problem-solve.
- Bachelor’s degree required
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)
More jobs you might like
Jan 18, 2019
Jan 17, 2019
Rockville, Maryland, United States of America
Jan 17, 2019
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Jan 16, 2019
Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
Jan 10, 2019
Virginia, United States of America (Remote)
See All Jobs
Jan 10, 2019
Delaware, United States of America (Remote)