Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF Mostra is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in large-scale campaigns across the European Union.
We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Senior Account Manager. The ideal candidate has an extensive experience in running projects in the communication or creative sectors on international level; acts as the client’s voice when developing and executing campaigns; steers communication measures and manages their costs.
- Ensure the efforts of specialist teams (PR, Social, content etc.) and components (digital, audiovisual), etc.) align with the project’s strategy and creative ideas.
- Provide coherence and an overall vision to projects both internally and externally;
- Plan, organize, manage and execute projects from beginning to end;
- Master elaborated plannings and anticipate risks;
- Manage complex budgets;
- Be solution minded under all circumstances
- Minimum 8-10 years of account management experience in a creative, artistic or communication environment, preferably within an agency;
- Ability to lead and inspire teams to make great things happen;
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Superior project management and time management skills;
- Proven knowledge of how to produce, share and present ideas-driven activities;
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least another EU language.
A competitive salary package and a wide range of opportunities to learn and to demonstrate superior managerial skills.
This is a full-time position, based in our Brussels offices, starting ASAP.
Marnix - Brussels (BE75)