Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Sr. FED in our Chicago, IL office.
As a Sr. FED you will:
• Develop rich front-end web applications
• Participate in all levels of the development lifecycle, including direct client interaction
• Ability to collaborate and work in an agile team environment
• Mentor team members
• Consult with client and team members on technical design approaches
As a Sr. FED, you will have:
• Proficiency with one or more of the various Javscript libraries and frameworks such as: Angular JS, Backbone, Ember and React
• Experience working with server side scripting: Node.js, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, and JSP
• Proficiency in Photoshop
• Experience with source control, GIT, and/or SVN
• Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, or other automated build tools
• Hands on experience developing responsive websites
• Ability to integrate restful web services
• Solid hands on experience taking design of concepts and requirements to a functional HTML format
• Qualified candidates must provide code samples upon interview
• Candidates will be asked to provide their GitHub account and/or portfolio
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or any other CMS
• Bachelor’s degree
Job Location(s): Chicago, IL
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)