Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is going through a period of expansion in Bangalore and we are looking for a highly organized Recruiter who will help us to build a great organisation of talented individuals .The successful candidate will need to have strong attention to detail alongside with the experience in managing recruitment activities.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens, working directly with candidates and hiring managers,
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Coordination for Onboarding and other HR activities.
- Assisting with reference checks conducted via Hire Right
- Provide admin support to any recruitment events at colleges/universities including open days
- Provide admin support to the HR advisor on various HR issues related to the office.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Hiring knowledge of IT skills are preferred
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Advanced user in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and organisational skills.
- Courteous, professional with excellent communication skills
- Able to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards.
- Able to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to show discretion and work with sensitive and confidential information.
Bangalore, India (II76)