Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Facilities Business Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
The Facilities Business Analyst supports the ICF Real Estate & Facilities function through the performance of financial analysis of Leases, Capital Expenditures, Budget data and Ad hoc analysis. Additional responsibilities include data analysis and reporting. You must be able to excel in a fast-paced office environment, have strong financial analysis skills, and have strong command of MS Office products and other financial systems, especially Excel. Responsibilities will include full lifecycle analysis from planning/budgeting, monitoring performance and updating projections, and project close-out. This role is based in our Fairfax headquarters office next to the Vienna/Nutley Metro Station.
- Compile Real Estate operations budgets for 80+ locations globally
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance
- Cost projections
- Track expenses vs budget
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs for real estate openings
- Evaluate capital expenditures and depreciation
- Compile and analyze financial reports
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Provide financial models and reports
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 4-7 years of experience
- Must be versed in corporate finance and cost accounting, preferably focused on real estate
- Demonstrated problem solving, financial analysis skills, and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Must have experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office 360, Microsoft Office Suite to include SharePoint and financial software applications
- Familiar with GAAP Accounting
- Corporate Real Estate experience is a plus
- Analytical and financial modeling skills
- The ability to be self-sufficient, creative a problem solver, and results-oriented
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to communicate to staff at all levels, including Executive Leadership
- The ability to work independently as well as being a dedicated/collaborative/productive team member
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)