Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
You’re SMARTISTIC, with a bachelor’s or advanced degree in English, advertising, or communications. Or maybe your school smarts came in history, social science, or business. As long as you can write like nobody’s business. Which is what you’ve been doing in a creative environment for at least 3 to 5 years, with a knockout portfolio that showcases the variety of marketing products you’ve written and audiences you’ve reached.
You’ve had a lifelong love affair with words. And you’ve got the CREATITUDE to string them together every which way to inspire…build awareness…motivate…change behavior. We’re talking marketing copy here.
ICF seeks a Technical Writer to support a research and development team providing solutions to challenging problems in the fields of energy market. The Technical Writer will assist with the development of technical reports and papers, operational procedures, quality assurance processes, project documentation, and presentations
- Independently manage all project-related documentation.
- Graphical representation of information
- Assist with the authoring, editing, proofing and quality control of project documentation, operational procedures, technical reports, research publications and presentations.
- Review documentation and publications for content, grammar, syntax, and formatting.
- Create and assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for additional documentation and research papers.
- Create graphics, infographics, and other digital content like videos to promote key events and information
- Create and maintain a repository of images that can be used across a variety of communications and research products.
- Maintain an editorial calendar for blogs, opinion pieces, and other articles to ensure content from the team is periodically published on LinkedIn, blogs and external publications.
- Regularly produce and review various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- 5 years’ experience writing original technical documentation
- Bachelors’/ Master’s degree in English, Journalism or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience of working in and knowledge of the energy sector. Commitment to and understanding of the energy and development space on an ongoing basis
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Experience documenting market analysis and research results
- Experience reviewing and editing work products written by other team members
- Experience creating and maintaining presentations for a wide range of audiences
- Mastery of English grammar and syntax
- Mastery of Microsoft Office products including Word and PowerPoint
- Display a high degree of initiative and ability to work independently under minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels.
New Delhi, India (II77)