Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Job description: Contracts Administrator
Location: New Delhi
ICF is a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to governments and commercial clients in the India, United Kingdom, Europe and globally. Since 1969, we have combined a passion for our work with deep industry expertise to tackle our clients' most important challenges. We cover the entire policy, programme and project lifecycle and address a wide range of policy areas, including justice, home affairs, employment, education and training, gender equality, and social inclusion and protection. With more than 5,000 employees, we serve government and commercial clients from more than 70 offices worldwide. ICF's website is www.icf.com.
Within the ICF Europe & Asia (E&A) Group, we are seeking a candidate for the above position. This post would be based at our New Delhi, India, office.
The post-holder will have significant responsibility including direct working relationships with senior leadership within the company globally.
The provision of support to operations and business development staff in the review of invitations to tender and proposals. The prime objective is to identify sources of commercial risk and measures to mitigate against such risks, maintaining an appropriate balance of risk and reward.
- The review of client Invitations to Tender to highlight potential commercial risks and to provide advice on mitigation measures.
- The review and negotiation of draft contracts from clients.
- The preparation and negotiation of sales-related agreements e.g. non-disclosure agreements, licence agreements, agencies, teaming agreements.
- The effective management of contract claims and variations.
- The provision of assistance in the resolution of commercial disputes with clients.
- The provision of advice to staff within the business on a wide range of commercial issues including but not limited to, the management and protection of intellectual property, contractual liability, conflict of interest, business ethics and data protection matters.
- Contributing to the development of policies and procedures for managing contracts, including Contract Management Systems.
- Regularly update data on ICF’s internal Contract Management System
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- At least 2 years of commercial contracting experience.
- Knowledge of Indian and English Contract Law.
- MS Word and MS Power Point skills.
- A working knowledge of Government Procurement processes.
- A working knowledge of the contractual procedures of various international funding organization including the European Commission, World Bank and the Department for International Development,
- Negotiation skills in client-facing environments.
- Active Membership of IACCM (International Association for Contract & Commercial Management) or similar body
- Proven experience in a services consultancy environment.
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel including overseas
- Business-related or legal qualifications.
- Excellent written and organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to act with a substantial degree of independence within delegated limits.
- The ability to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards.
- The ability to respond effectively to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- The ability to show discretion and work with sensitive and confidential information.
New Delhi, India (II70)