Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Manager, IT Asset Management
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking an IT Asset Manager to work in our Corporate Information Technology (CIT) organization. ICF’s IT Asset Manager is responsibility for the operations of the IT Asset Lifecycle management function. This includes the maintenance of records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software. The IT Asset Manager minimizes organizational costs through product standardization and tracking throughout the product lifetime, as well as interfaces with internal and external customers and vendors.
- Responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and IT hardware within the organization.
- Supervises the performance of IT Asset Management staff.
- Manages vendor relations related to IT asset management.
- Assists in defining corporate hardware platform and software configuration standards.
- Manages corporate PC life-cycle program, PC inventory, and surplus disposal including the management and administration of SCSM.
- Defines, tracks and controls software licenses and hardware throughout out the product lifecycle.
- Assures software license compliance for all corporate owned software titles and associated agreements.
- Interfaces with senior level management to deliver metrics, presentations, budget information and audit preparedness.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adheres to approved budgets.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
- 5-7+ years of related experience supporting IT Asset Management
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with IT asset management and PC lifecycle management
- Extensive knowledge and experience with software management and licensing agreements, must have Microsoft and Adobe experience.
- Expert knowledge and experience with AMDB/CMDB and ITSM tools and processes
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- IAITAM (CSAM, CITAM) or equivalent certification
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices/ISO20K standards
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skill
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to elicit valuable information on problems
- Strong attention to details
- The ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as clients and vendors.
- Enthusiasm, a passion for team working and a ‘can do’ attitude
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)