Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Training Academy Customer Relations Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we’re looking for: The DOD Cyber Training & Customer Relations Manager serves as the first point of contact for all customers to include government personnel, members of the armed services, DoD training managers, and USCYBERCOM clientele. The candidate will direct and lead client activities with a focus on providing solutions for all courseware delivery and development needs. It is expected that the Customer Relationship Manager will assist the government client in building relationships within the DoD and will demonstrate a deep understanding of customer’s missions across the multiple services, NSA, and USCYBERCOM.
- Clearance Required
- Bachelor’s degree in student services, educational administration or a related area
- Develop and mature key relationships within the customer’s organizations
- Experience in providing guidance and supervision for the management, security, and preservation of academic records.
- Experience in creating and presenting briefs and/or written/verbal reports
- Must demonstrate high energy, integrity, strong business acumen, professionalism and commitment.
- Knowledge of DoD Records Management Requirements
- Experience in analyzing course prerequisites, certification and/or curriculum requirements
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)