Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is looking for a detail-oriented, self-guided Marketing Coordinator to join its Strategy and Quality team. If you consider yourself a strategic thinker who enjoys marketing for the greater good, then this may be the role for you. ICF is seeking candidates who are comfortable performing a diverse array of marketing tasks with audiences who work in public health research, small businesses, and biotechnology. This role will support multiple federal government clients.
We push the digital world forward, using technology to achieve life’s most important mission—connecting people. Are you ready for what’s next? Free shuttle access from the metro, onsite happy hours and constant learning opportunities are just some of the perks of joining ICF. See what we’ve been up to! ICFhumblebrag.com. This is a position based at a client site in Rockville, Md., that may also require occasional attendance of meetings at ICF’s Fairfax, Va., headquarters or Rockville, Md., office.
What you will do:
- Social media content development, account management, listening and measurement
- Liaise with Creative Services to develop meaningful multimedia products
- Create and track success stories and other web content to keep it updated
- Manage web analytics reporting and other tracking tools
- Create announcements for events to be distributed online
- Support planning and execution of physical and online events
What you will need:
- 1+ years of related experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or a related field
- Microsoft Office proficiency
What would be great if you had:
- Experience with digital government requirements and best practices
- Experience with content strategy, user experience, web analytics, and/or marketing/public affairs for government agencies
- Experience working with public health agencies and subject matter
- Familiarity with biotechnology or other health-related sciences
- Familiarity with small businesses and/or grants processes
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)