Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Field Coordinator in Nepal
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks a Field Coordinator in Nepal About the project The objective of this five-year, USAID funded DRM Project is to strengthen disaster risk management capacity and institutions in Nepal in a way that is inclusive, makes use of known best practices and technological interventions, and is adaptive to changing circumstances. The support provided in this project will help the government of Nepal to achieve its goal of more disaster resilient development.
- Background in urban planning and / or DRM
- At least 10 years of experience in setting-up management systems to coordinate field activities across different locations as part of complex multidisciplinary urban and / or DRM projects
- Nepalese national
- Understanding of urban planning and / or the DRM cycle, including preparedness, response and recovery
- Experience coordinating field activities across various municipalities in Nepal simultaneously
- Experience setting-up and coordinating logistics to support field activities
- Experience ensuring the consistency of approaches and methodologies across field activities in various municipalities
- Experience in setting-up systems to document lesson learning and knowledge transfer across field activities in various municipalities
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
About ICF ICF (www.icf.com) is a consultancy firm with offices in Brussels, the UK, US and worldwide. At ICF, we help governments, regulators and international institutions solve complex problems by developing innovative solutions to some of the most pressing issues facing society. Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. We believe in excellence, collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We are committed to developing skills and career opportunities for our staff and provide a collegial and collaborative working environment. We give our colleagues the opportunity to make a contribution to tackling some of the biggest issues in the world around us.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)