Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
Audacious. Ingenious. Real. If that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. ICF Olson is a new breed of agency, purpose-built for marketing’s new realities. ICF Olson full-service solutions crack complex challenges. Digital has completely transformed the customer experience, and consumers are connected in ways we’ve never seen—ways that challenge marketers and IT alike. Whether it's helping you speak to your customers, providing a richer digital experience, or deploying platforms that deliver results, we have you covered.
Who we’re looking for:
The Senior Front-End Web Developer position is a mid-to-senior level position for creative and
passionate developers. Ideal candidates will be able to apply existing talents in a small-team
environment while continuously looking to augment their skill set and remain up to date on technology trends and practices.
What you’ll get to do:
• Develop rich front-end web applications
• Participate in all levels of the development lifecycle, including direct client interaction
• Ability to collaborate and work in an agile team environment
• Mentor team members
• Consult with client and team members on technical design approaches
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Experience working with server side scripting: Node.js, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, and JSP
• Proficiency in Photoshop
• Experience with source control, GIT, and/or SVN
• Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, or other automated build tools
• Hands on experience developing responsive websites
• Ability to integrate restful web services
• Solid hands on experience taking design of concepts and requirements to a functional HTML format
• Qualified candidates must provide code samples upon interview
• Candidates will be asked to provide their GitHub account and/or portfolio
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or any other CMS
• Bachelor’s degree
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL11)