Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Web Developer
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
- You will design, develop, maintain and support sophisticated web applications.
- You will analyze, test, and resolve issues with application software.
- You will adapt existing software to meet customer needs.
- You have worked for at least 6 years as a software developer and have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 4 years of additional experience.
- You have at least 6 years of software development experience working with either PHP or a combination of PHP and another development language like Java or C# and can produce logically-written and maintainable code.
- You have at least 6 years of experience working with MySQL or an SQL-based RDBMS, have an understanding of database terminology, and can write complex queries joining multiple tables.
- You have designed multi-table databases to include the preparation of schemas and data dictionaries.
- You are comfortable working in Linux and Windows environments.
- You have at least 4 years of experience working with XML and web services.
- You are comfortable using AJAX in conjunction with jQuery.
- You have used a code versioning system, such as SVN or GIT.
- You have used LDAP for managing hierarchical data.
- You have knowledge of Section 508 compliance.
- You have developed applications using an MVC framework.
- You have developed applications using a .NET language, such as C#.
- You can communicate well with team members, clients and other collaborators.
- You can logically analyze issues and provide solutions to solve problems.
- You can provide outstanding customer service.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. ICF—together for tomorrow.
About ICF ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
DC Client Office (DC88)