Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
ICF Olson is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression (Olson), public engagement (Olson Engage), customer relationships/loyalty (Olson 1to1) and digital experiences (Olson Digital). Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy – the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice. Learn more at icfolson.com
Who we’re looking for:
The Sr. Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to senior level group leaders within the agency. This position requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures, and should have experience handling details of a highly confidential and critical nature. This individual will be asked to prepare presentation materials for internal and external meetings. Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company. Ability to works on a diverse scope of problems as they arise and are within scope is essential. As requested, this person should able to translate reports into actionable data for review. This individual must exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Experience working with internal and external senior level executives, collaborating with teams, and interacting with vendors, visitors, and clients is required.
What you’ll get to do:
- Serve as gatekeeper and point-of-contact for senior leaders, modeling utmost confidentiality and professionalism.
- Maintain and manage calendar, appointments, and calls. Serve as primary contact for clients and vendors.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries via phone and email. As appropriate, and within scope of information and authority, provide information and assistance, resolve complaints and refer to others.
- Continually develop an understanding of organizational and client interests to better anticipate upcoming needs and requests.
- Meeting preparations; including hospitality, setting up conference rooms and preparing presentation materials and handouts.
- As requested, attend team meetings, collect notes and action items and send follow up to team members.
- Build strong internal and external relationships and become a go-to resource for corporate and agency information within the team.
- Maintain a solid understanding of organizational operations, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Consulting with corporate travel agents, coordinate travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations, based upon corporate guidelines and client requirements. Prepare tentative travel plans and suitable alternatives for approval by traveler. Serve as general resource for traveler; research problems and resolve issues as necessary.
- Track travel for expense purposes. Generate expense reports on a timely basis.
- Be an ambassador, change agent and active participant in cultural, corporate and agency events and activities, including meetings and projects. Provide updates, agendas and information, as applicable regarding meetings and activities.
- Collaborate with other members within the Agency Support Team to provide back-up and bandwidth support, as well as provide support for agency events and special projects as needed.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, work under pressure, juggle multiple tasks, and organize time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to express oneself concisely and clearly.
- Possess confidence and initiative to keep executives accurately on schedule and on tasks.
- Flexibility of schedule – able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-directed, attentive to detail, and highly professional at all times.
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as independently to meet goals.
- Sound judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office suite, including Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to generate basic PowerPoint presentations, on brand, as requested.
- Experience in Cost Point, Workday or Office 365 a plus.
- Must have a minimum of five years of executive-level administrative experience supporting senior leadership in a client services environment. Advertising experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate. It is a high-energy environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 60 % sitting
- 40 % standing/moving
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance organizational workload.
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)