Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Product Strategist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Senior Product Strategist
Location: Fairfax, VA or Remote
ICF is growing and we seek a Sr. Product Strategist based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide senior level counsel and guidance to proposed, existing, and pending projects related to the best practice integrating digital technologies to advance consumer engagement
- Review existing projects to identify areas for improved efficiency, innovation, and impact and provide guidance and support to implement recommendations
- Serve as senior architect leading needs analyses, requirements development, program planning, and product delivery
- Act as an on-call resource for existing projects providing technical guidance to bridge communications needs with technical solutions
- Contribute digital interactive strategy and planning guidance to capture and proposal efforts
- Serve as an active contributor to ICF’s building knowledgebase and thought leadership in the areas of marketing technologies, product development, digital interactive, and customer experience management.
- 12+ Years of experience in a Digital Development / Design role.
- At least 8 years of experience developing Digital/Interactive solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Success leading/championing projects.
- Strong Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, maintain and build upon strong client relationships.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icf.com/careers/
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Minnesota Remote Office (MN99)