Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Change Management Consultant
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Change Management Consultant
As a Change Management Consultant you will be responsible for assisting Federal, state, local, commercial and military clients with organizational development and consulting projects in areas such as organizational assessment, strategic planning, change management, benchmarking, and workforce planning and analytics. You will also be responsible for supporting business development by contributing to proposals and cultivating opportunities for additional work with existing clients.
*The position is located in Fairfax, VA. Travel up to 50%
*Please provide a writing sample (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or White Paper when applying to this position in order to be considered
- Manage and contribute to the development of innovative, accurate, timely, and high quality solutions and services, typically working on multiple projects with all levels of staff.
- Manage and/or serve as a key independent contributor on tasks or projects.
- Interface with clients to execute project activities, troubleshoot issues, and build on-going relationships with the aim of securing additional follow-on engagements with those clients.
- Facilitate interviews, focus groups, and stakeholder workshops/planning sessions.
- Develop, administer, and analyze surveys.
- Conduct data collection and literature reviews.
- Conduct data analysis.
- Author presentation and technical reports.
- Develop and manage project plans and budgets; supervise project teams and mentor junior staff; secure follow-on engagements that meet on-going client needs.
- Manage proposals and other efforts to develop business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Psychology, Government or related field
- 8+ years of consulting experience
- 4 years of professional work experience conducting research and/or analyses
- 4 years of writing experience (e.g., preparing technical reports; briefings, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Master's Degree in Business, Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, or other related field
- Experience with developing and understanding Federal policy
- Experience with Federal procurement
- Demonstrated consulting experience in organizational assessment, strategic planning, change management, benchmarking, and/or workforce planning and analytics
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for senior management
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icf.com/careers/
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Fairfax, VA (VA01)