Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Emergency Management Program Specialist
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
DC Metro Area or Remote
Join ICF's team of cyber pioneers with expertise and decades of experience defending and protecting some of the nation’s most valuable resources—ICF. Through implementation of effective cybersecurity solutions, ICF supports security awareness, readiness, resilience and response to cyber incidents. Our extensive customer base has benefited from the leading-edge work our security engineers and data scientists perform in maintaining and advancing situational awareness of the current cyber threat landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, in such fields as an engineering discipline, business administration, public health, or public policy
- Active clearance
- 10+ years of relevant commercial or government experience, including at least 5 years of relevant experience in emergency management.
- Detailed knowledge of hazards surveys and hazards assessments, incident command, emergency response, organizational communications, emergency public information, emergency action levels, and consequence assessment
- 5+ years of experience in conducting appraisals
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge in emergency management systems, including emergency operations centers, emergency planning, emergency preparedness, emergency response, and interfaces between emergency management and security operations and response
- Detailed knowledge of DOE missions, sites, operations, facilities, and organizational roles and responsibilities
- Good understanding of DOE mission objectives and ability to help Federal and contractor line management identify solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to develop reports and presentations (verbal and written) that are understandable to a management audience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure in an uncertain environment
- The position requires an individual with excellent oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution abilities, and a proven ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure in an uncertain environment
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Maryland Client Office (MD88)