Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Analyst - Training and Evaluation
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is seeking multiple cyber professionals, with prior military, civil service and/or contractor experience within Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), Air Combat Command (ACC), and 24 AF staff, to provide evaluations/training support for the transition of the Air Force Major Command (MAJCOM) cyber portfolio roles and responsibilities from AFSPC to ACC. Duties include support for all traditional elements of A-Staff support within a MAJCOM.
- Support the advocacy and establishment of policy and guidance for operations training devices/simulators
- Support, and coordinate with AF Inspection and Cyber Weapons Systems Functional Area Managers (FAMs) for Cyberspace/ISR training, standardization, and evaluation programs
- Support Cyberspace, Cyberspace Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), and Cyberspace Surveillance and Reconnaissance (CS&R) Standards/Evaluations
- Assist and support in developing, reviewing, preparing and coordinating cyberspace/ISR training
- Support the development of cyberspace range policy/sustainment and integration into Department of Defense (DoD) training ranges
- Support, and participate, as required, in COCOM, service, and sister-service exercises, and provide assistance for detailed oversight by documenting training, lessons learned, and providing recommendations
- Support the development of cyberspace academic training, and provide assistance for detailed oversight of training by documenting training deficiencies, and providing recommended solutions
- Facilitate the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) for Flag, Combatant Command (CCMD), DoD exercises, and submit requests in the ACC Consolidated Planning System as necessary
- Coordinate funding for training and exercises
- Assist, provide, and as required conduct Cyberspace/ISR Standards/Evaluations in accordance with (IAW) DoD standards and evaluations guidance.
- Support strategic alignment of training with IG inspection priorities to include analysis regarding training deficiencies/trends and high-risk areas within the cyber mission
- Develop a full understanding of the ACC’s organization, mission , capabilities, business practices, authorities, legal requirements and mission partners within the cyber training and evaluations arena
- Demonstrate and work with ACC’s mindset and knowledge regarding all work products and services
- Write, read, and conduct research at an advanced level for work in an executive environment
- Utilize strong time-management skills and communicate at an executive level across a diverse workforce to build constructive work relationships with the client
What you need to be considered:
- Knowledge of United States Government (USG) cyberspace training principles, directives, methodologies, and approaches used in developing, managing, and conducting training programs and events
- Minimum of 3 (3) year experience coordinating USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s) and policy.
- Ability to perform tasks as stated under the Job Description heading.
- Active DOD Security Clearance
- Planning, managing, funding, and executing Tier I and lower CCMD exercises along with the integration of cyber range operations into the Tier III portions of exercises
- Implementing Stan Eval programs at the NAF level and above
- Developing AF Cyber Weapon System crew training materials
- Experience with Cyberspace Live Virtual Constructive (LVC)/Distributed Mission Operations (DMO), and support Simulator Certification (SIMCERT) programs
- Experience in Initial Qualification Training (IQT), Requalification Training (RQT), Combat Mission Ready (CMR)/Mission Ready (MR) – Ready Aircrew Program (RAP), Realistic Training Review Board (RTRB), Training Planning Teams (TPTs), Instructor Upgrade and Training Task Lists (TTL)
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce. ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Virginia Client Office (VA88)