Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cybersecurity NIST Consultant
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks a Cyber Security NIST Consultant to support federal, public-private collaboration efforts focused on Cyber Security and Risk management. In this role you will utilize your needs assessment expertise. You will work closely with our federal client to coordinate and assess compliance across areas of the NIST CSF framework.
Our project is based at our client site in Arlington, VA.
What you'll be doing:
- Use your experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Lend cybersecurity and risk management expertise for various initiatives and programs.
- Direct experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework implementation and assessment experience.
- Experience with related audit technologies to include COBIT, RMF.
- Strong internal auditing expertise with experience in assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of controls and protocol.
- Hands-on experience with assessing, designing, or implementing security programs or specific capabilities, including governance, incident response, threat intelligence, security monitoring vulnerability management.
- Demonstrated experience in Auditing and Internal Controls.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience.
- Certifications that are strongly preferred (not required): CISA, CISSP, other Microsoft certifications.
- Strong customer facing experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for working autonomously and prioritizing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize according to changing circumstances.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)Pay Transparency Statement: For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Virginia Client Office (VA88)